Corporate and commercial
The Litigation and corporate department deals with all the legal issues and practices of corporate and commercial clients. The firm’s experts have negotiated and concluded
complex and often sensitive transactions for a broad array of clients. The range of matters on which advice and consultancy are rendered to the clients includes:
- The formation of companies, corporations, and partnerships
- Reorganisation and reconstruction of groups and share capital structures
- Takeovers, mergers, and acquisitions
- Negotiations with international funds for ventures
- Joint venture, technology transfer, and partnership agreements
- Company secretarial matters
- Due diligence for infrastructure projects, power projects, highway projects, etc.
- Drafting and vetting of various types of agreements, especially power purchase agreements, distribution, agency, licencing, collaboration agreements, consultancy, loan, guarantee agreements, shareholder agreements, hire purchases, joint venture agreements, technology transfer, franchisee agreements, partnership deeds, memoranda of understanding, etc.