Real Estate and Property Law
The firm deals with all aspects of private and commercial property matters, including real estate acquisition, development, financing, ownership, leasing, and operation. The firm
remains fully aware of the needs of its clients at all times. The list of clients includes hotels, financial institutions, and private and public companies.
The firm offers friendly, approachable, yet highly professional services, duly recognizing and understanding the client’s needs and priorities while taking the gamble out of the legal aspects of their commercial ventures. Our services include:
- legal documentation about property transactions;
- development, acquisitions, and disposals of commercial properties, especially hotel and leisure complexes, industrial buildings, and retail outlets;
- landlord and tenant matters, for lessors and lessees, advising on rent reviews and security of tenure, and acting in the event of disputes;
- occupational requirements for site assembly and site acquisition, tax structures (especially about VAT planning), joint ventures, development agreements, and partnerships for all types of developments from industrial and commercial properties to residential estates;
- structured finance and secured lending work, which includes advising investors, banks, and other financial institutions on property and development financing;
- planning applications, appeals, and investigations, as well as advising on pollution and other environmental liabilities.